ALLIANCE ACCESS PROGRAM
All ALLIANCE Members and their clients enjoy the benefits of our Access program. The Center receiving the ALLIANCE ACCESS referral should notify all staff that a visiting ABCN client will be in the center, to ensure the highest level of service and to create a site sales opportunity. If the client leases an office/virtual at the Receiving Center, a referral & appreciation fee is due to ALLIANCE and the Referring Center.
- Each Full-Time Client receives a total of eight (8) complimentary hours of conference room or day office usage per month. The eight (8) hours apply on a per-month basis. The hours do not accumulate from month to month. No more than four (4) hours free per month will be permitted in Manhattan, NY and London.
- Virtual Clients are not eligible for the complimentary conference room time. We can reserve conference rooms for your virtual clients, however, they will be charged the hourly rate at the center (we will always ask for an in-house rate for the ALLIANCE client). The Virtual Client will need to pay the business center up front with either a credit card, check or cash.
- A one-hour minimum time slot is required.
- Clients – via their center’s Managers – may be directed by ABCN’s team to use a different center in a particular market during consecutive months in order to insure that some centers are not overused for the program.
- Only applies to day offices and/or conference rooms (not boardrooms and seminar rooms)
- Only during normal business hours, typically 8am to 5pm M-F.
- If a client does not show up within the first half hour the center can open up the day office/conference room to any inquiring client.
The Receiving Center will bill the client directly and collect payment prior to the client’s departure from the center.
If incurring extra charges the client will be required to fill out a credit card authorization form prior to the booking.
If a client exceeds the eight complimentary hours, they will be charged the customary hourly rate at the center (we always ask for an in-house rate for the ALLIANCE client). Always ask for the per-hour rate at the time of booking if the client will be exceeding their complimentary ALLIANCE ACCESS hours so there are no surprises.
ALLIANCE will make every effort to book your clients’ requests. However, ALLIANCE cannot guarantee your request will be fulfilled if you provide less than 72 hours’ notice. If a reservation is made in less than 72 hours and cancelled, it is at the discretion of the Receiving Center whether to charge.
PRIOR TO MAKING AN ALLIANCE ACCESS RESERVATION PLEASE INFORM YOUR CLIENT OF OUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
72 hours’ notice of cancellation must be provided in writing to Receiving Center in order to avoid conference room fees.
It is at the Receiving Center’s sole discretion whether such fees will be charged.
The 72 hours’ notice applies to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
If your client cancels with less than 72 hours’ notice or does not show, it is at the discretion of the requested center whether to charge. This is so that the center does not lose the income that would have been generated had they not reserved the space. The client’s time is not deducted from their complimentary eight hour credit.
TO CANCEL: please email notification to ABCN AND the requested receiving center (best method is to REPLY TO ALL on the confirmation email).
We will email you a confirmation that the reservation has been cancelled. If you cannot reach ABCN, please call the requested center to make sure they have received the email to cancel, especially if the 72 hour mark is very close.
ALLIANCE ACCESS FORM
To insure the best possible service, please fill out this ALLIANCE ACCESS form for EACH individual client that you wish to have use ALLIANCE ACCESS.
Please do not have your clients call ALLIANCE directly to reserve conference rooms through the ALLIANCE ACCESS program as we will not be able to accommodate any direct calls.
Reasons your client needs to reserve conference room time through you, their center manager, are:
- Allows your clients to have one point of contact – YOU.
- Allows ALLIANCE to make sure your client is eligible for the complimentary conference room time.
- Allows you to provide a service to your clients.